News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

I'd like to confess that I had a very, very brief crush on Mask when she first rejoined.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'PastePlease, just... just take him and leave.  *Backs away from spider cage*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Redesigning an integrated forward–reverse logistics system for a third party service provider: an empirical study

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'Paste
Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 10:01:49 PM
I don't have one. But what I find really funny is this:

Quote from: Delthion
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 09, 2012, 05:38:52 PM
 Oh, and to add to my growing novel, I like guys that can sing!  I love singing, and a guy that can sing just sounds really appealing.  Also, possibly a guy that's introverted.  If I ever marry, I don't want to marry a guy that's extremely extroverted.  That's just not me.
 Another thing I forgot to add (man, this is a huge list!) is a guy who is smart.  Well, not smart as in nerdy smart, but a guy who possibly is at the same IQ level as me (whatever that is!).
DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE A GIRL
I kinda like guys who are nice and polite, but also have a good sense of humor.  I'm not much of a fan of the guys that don't get my jokes.  It makes me seem really mean because I'm a person that teases.  If the guy doesn't get that I'm teasing him (like oh so many guys I know do), it makes me seem rude and mean.
 Another thing I like in a guy is if they aren't tattooed or pierced.  I mean, some is okay, just not like all over the body.  If I ever were to marry, I don't think I'd want to cut my lip on my husband's lip ring or anything like that!  Lol.
 As for looks, I prefer brown hair and/or brown eyes.  It doesn't really matter, but I just prefer that over other colors.
[close]

I'm sorry, to infiltrate. But you pretty much just perfectly described me! Not to be creepy or anything but that is hilarious! In fact, the only different thing is the color of the eyes, mine are blue! ;D ;D ;D ;D

...Why were you looking that far back in this thread?  O_o

That was quite a while ago.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

This palace withstood the test of time
This mosque endures all days
Now stand by for the dynamite
For the shopping malls we make way

We run to the end and the future follows
We run to the end from bleak tomorrows
We run to the end and the future follows
We run to the end from bleak tomorrows

Cornflower MM

Hmm. I now know my laptop's *coughcraptopcough* password. AWESOME!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'Pastehttp://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=2632;type=avatar

Also known as:

I wanted to know what that was from.  Still haven't figured it out.  :P

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'PasteQW5kJTIwbmljZSUyMGRyZXNzJTIwSnVra2Eu