News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think happened when you joined this forum?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 22, 2011, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

What do you imagine happened when you joined this forum?
(Psst, be silly about it!) ;D
I imagine that there was a crash of thunder the moment I hit Register, and everyone fell on their faces. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

A huge earthquake shook the online world, and then, on all the screens of the members, a massive flash happened, and then their screens turned off for a while

I think that's what happened, it was so long ago!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

The Death Defying Bevaers were encouraged in their fight and launched a global attack on all non-beavers/non-beaverallies that none could withstand.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A raven appeared an' tapped at everyone'z doorz, an' when they opened them up it said:

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

After which a giant zquazh appeared an' ztarted dansin' a jig, an' then exploded, an' fireworkz shot up from it intae the sky an' then rained da'n everywhere.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

i know wut happend. i hit click and suddenly there was a band of trumpets tht blasted and drums rolled as the red carpet rolled forward and anounced tht...i have arrived!

(really happend doncha know...)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

When I pressed register every single shrew flew away on flying buffaloes who collect stickers.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Trigoma on August 22, 2011, 11:53:25 PM
i know wut happend. i hit click and suddenly there was a band of trumpets tht blasted and drums rolled as the red carpet rolled forward and anounced tht...i have arrived!

(really happend doncha know...)
hahaha! Good one! :D
When I clicked Register, there was a drumroll and a loud voice announced, 'Make way for the High Rhulain!' ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs because the dreaded berserk Bloodwrath-y Nightfire just appeared.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Hahahahahaha!!! :D Then I imagine that everyone sighed and rolled their eyes when my other 7 RP characters showed up. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

what heppened when i registered the wind blew a little ye i'm nt very special lol
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

When I hit 'Register,' then every wearat in existence fell flat on their faces and whipered for mercy.

White One6193

I was finally able tae use mah Highlands accent without gettin' told tae shut oop!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!