News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Person Above Me is Most Likely to...

Started by Maudie, December 23, 2014, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Most likely to have a dream about Del shooting arrows like Legolas, with his long, golden locks flowing in the wind while he drops the Ring into Mnt. Doom. He then winks at you, and you faint as the volcano erupts, but he takes you, and jumps on an eagle and both of you rule Middle-Earth together.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 09, 2015, 02:34:07 AM
Most likely to have a dream about Del shooting arrows like Legolas, with his long, golden locks flowing in the wind while he drops the Ring into Mnt. Doom. He then winks at you, and you faint as the volcano erupts, but he takes you, and jumps on an eagle and both of you rule Middle-Earth together.
*Dies of laughter and literally hits self on head* (No, really, I just did the last bit.)

Most likely to read classic literature.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Most likely to post actions on the forums.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

Most likely to keep playing this :P

Quote from: Delthion on March 09, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Most likely to do whatever you're going to do.

(Sorry, I don't know enough about you yet.)

That's fine.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

Most likely to watch hours upon hours of Animaniacs, then watch them again, just for a good laugh.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

Most likely to win a IRL writing competition!

Quote from: Delthion on March 09, 2015, 02:29:25 AM
Most likely to write one of those motivational audio books.

Lol, thank you :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skyblade on March 09, 2015, 02:53:52 AM
Most likely to win a IRL writing competition!

Thank you very, very much Sky!

Most likely to travel the world to find good novels and stories.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Mhera

Most likely to own a cute little Scotty dog.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 09, 2015, 01:31:04 AM
Most likely to debate someone to death. ;D
I think I've debated myself to death! :o

Delthion

Mhera

Most likely to ask someone if they've ever died.

Delthion

Most likely to remember very intricate facts of a text or speech.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Most likely to have a flawless GIF game (I mean seriously how do you come up with these?) ;D