Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 12, 2015, 01:57:57 PM
We must retreat. Soren's betrayal has shaken our forces and we need to stay in a safe fort. Luckily I know a great fortress that is impregnable and will house our forces. Come with me or stay here and DIE!!

Impregnable? Let's see how impregnable it is once I've put a few nukes in it...

Delthion

Guest    09:24:01 PM    Viewing Delthion's profile.

OH NO!!! THEY'RE GOING AFTER ME!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 12, 2015, 04:53:26 PM
Fine, whatever. If you won't accept it, I WILL go with Mhera!
*bazooka's random members*
How could you?!
Quote from: James Gryphon on March 12, 2015, 04:56:20 PM
Goooood.... everything is proceeding as we have foreseen it.
EVIL. >:( *Throws metal chair at James*

Lady Ashenwyte

We must fall back to live to fight another day!

Quote from: Izeroth on March 12, 2015, 11:54:04 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 12, 2015, 01:57:57 PM
We must retreat. Soren's betrayal has shaken our forces and we need to stay in a safe fort. Luckily I know a great fortress that is impregnable and will house our forces. Come with me or stay here and DIE!!

Impregnable? Let's see how impregnable it is once I've put a few nukes in it...

Nukes? Heh, I suppose that they shall be useful against the guests. Keep them in the armoury, it needs to be restocked. And the for won't blow up anytime, I'm afraid. Now, RETREAT!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

*walks in dressed like Tony Stark* Hey guys, anybody want a concussion-cum-cluster bomb-cum-flak missle? They're half off today, only $300! (plus tax. The governor wants his share)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 13, 2015, 09:43:25 AM
We must fall back to live to fight another day!
Agreed.
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 13, 2015, 11:27:22 AM
*walks in dressed like Tony Stark* Hey guys, anybody want a concussion-cum-cluster bomb-cum-flak missle? They're half off today, only $300! (plus tax. The governor wants his share)
A what?

Søren

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 14, 2015, 02:32:49 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 13, 2015, 11:27:22 AM
A what?
*starts blasting people with whatever the heck the thing Sage is talking about.*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Lady Ashenwyte

SilentSam

*is found to be terribly wounded by the guests* (also there is an H bomb being put over us)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   03:01:33 PM   Printing the topic "Cute Animal Videos and Photos".
WE WILL KILL YOU WITH CUTENESS

Hickory

*shakes head* Let me reword that... anybody want a surface to air anti-guest missile?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren