Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Lady Ashenwyte

Sage is helping the GUESTS! *Sends some fast troop transports to Sage's fleet that will board the ships* COVER OUR MEN! *DDB lasers are fired on Sage's fleet*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Sage isn't helping the guests and last time I checked you had changed sides. *Hornet fighters fly over to protect Sage's ships from Ashenwyte's boarding party*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

I'll never understand why people insist on using obsolete technology.

*A tactical nuclear missile wipes out Sandpaw's jet squadron*

Delthion

*The Prometheus goes into separation sequence, and destroys several guest ships.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

This was kind of interesting.

Quote from: Who's OnlineWylder Treejumper    02:10:40 AM    Logging into the forum.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    12:08:09 AM    Registering for an account on the forum.

Woot!  We've got a new one!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 28, 2015, 05:12:23 PM

Sage isn't helping the guests and last time I checked you had changed sides. *Hornet fighters fly over to protect Sage's ships from Ashenwyte's boarding party*

He is helping Soren! And I'm sure you know the allegiance of Soren..... *Sage's fleet is boarded by Elite DDB warriors* *Badgership attacks Sandpaw's fleet*

Quote from: Banya on March 29, 2015, 05:24:43 AM
Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    12:08:09 AM    Registering for an account on the forum.

Woot!  We've got a new one!

:oTHE DDBS DO NOT SUPPORT THE GUESTS!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

All true Death-Defying Beavers support everything that the staff support. Jdksagldl adsalkjk sfkvglzxcvl.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 29, 2015, 08:05:14 AM
Quote from: Banya on March 29, 2015, 05:24:43 AM
Woot!  We've got a new one!
:oTHE DDBS DO NOT SUPPORT THE GUESTS!

That's one less guest and one more member!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on March 29, 2015, 08:17:24 AM
All true Death-Defying Beavers support everything that the staff support. Jdksagldl adsalkjk sfkvglzxcvl.

The true Death-Defying Beavers were exterminated....... >:D Nbjwjhfd fsdgjfusj! 

James Gryphon

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 29, 2015, 09:56:05 AMThe true Death-Defying Beavers were exterminated....... >:D Nbjwjhfd fsdgjfusj!
How is it possible for them to be "exterminated"? They defy death! Besides, we the staff are the Beavers!!!OEFLAFvkarogkADFKOASO!!!!!!!!!!
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on March 29, 2015, 02:54:41 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 29, 2015, 09:56:05 AMThe true Death-Defying Beavers were exterminated....... >:D Nbjwjhfd fsdgjfusj!
How is it possible for them to be "exterminated"? They defy death! Besides, we the staff are the Beavers!!!OEFLAFvkarogkADFKOASO!!!!!!!!!!
DUH!

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on March 28, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
*The Prometheus goes into separation sequence, and destroys several guest ships.*

*The separation sequence ends up being literal, however, and the Prometheus is torn in half*

LT Sandpaw

*Sandpaw is hard pressed to hold off the DDB while fighting the guests* The Infinity is torn in half and many Shortsword fighters are destroyed* Pelican transport craft hove in to rescue the Naval men from the ships charred hull*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: Izeroth on March 29, 2015, 03:32:43 PM
Quote from: Delthion on March 28, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

*The separation sequence ends up being literal, however, and the Prometheus is torn in half*
The separation sequence on the Prometheus is literal. The ship can split into three smaller ones.

I'm retired from the forum