A Growing Settlement

Started by Blaggut, March 22, 2015, 04:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Who are those vermin?

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Blaggut

((Ehhh, I don't wanna say. Could effect your RP.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Edited.

Virini was surprised.. These were not the vermin she saw in the woods! She feigned fear and alerted a burly stoat who was nearby.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Asher watched the advancing vermin, bow in one paw and arrow in the other.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 25, 2015, 04:13:02 AM
"Hastigeth, no point in releasing them. They've been drugged and if we don't kill 'em, we might die." Said Virini.

"Yes, but they will have lost the element of surprise and vermin are cowards by nature. They won't be bothering us again." Said Hastigeth as he crouched behind a mound of dirt.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

ShrewsForever

OOC: If I seem a little inactive, it's because I've been busy. I'll try to be more active.

Gwynn's eyes widened with curiosity at her request, and then she nodded.

Before leaving, she fingered the leaves thoughtfully, paying attention to their texture, shape, and size. "This is indeed the plant you describe. I would be obliged to brew a drink with it! However I rarely ever use this plant because it is so rare, and I am not experienced with it... I think it might take a few tries to get the poison correct, but this is nevertheless a great opportunity to sharpen my skills. Thank you. Right, I'll go get the nightshade- I think I have some laying around in one of the wagons " Gwynn turned around and headed for the wagons,  her mind already occupied with thoughts of the potential recipies the plant may be useful in..

OOC: This is hard to keep up with. Bear with me.

Blaggut

Ooc: They're not your mercanary warband. Voided. Act as if you don't know them, and you probably think they're the invading vermin.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Okay. I'll change that.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Asher growled at Hastigeth. "Now what? We need a plan."

Blaggut

((The vermin can see everyone, by the way. Also, you probably all think they are the invading vermin.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Anyone want to revive this?

Blaggut

OOC: Aye  :D I have some plans for this.
~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory