News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*avoids discussion because only stalks other people's Tumblrs and doesn't have one*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

That's how I started; then I got one simply because I was conversing with one girl on anon for long enough and decided, "Y'know what?  I wanna get a tumblr.  I'm gonna get one.  I wanna talk to this girl off anon 'cause it's kinda weird to talk to her exclusively as a little grey dude with shades."  So I got one.  My blog theme is awesome.  It used to be Free! stuff everywhere, but now I've got lots of Dragon Age pictures all over the place.  And I have links in my description now!  I found a theme that gives me links!  Very happy with that.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Instead of that, I have real websites. I do videos that are as professional as I can be with my abilities. But I'm proud of it none the less. And it satisfies the creative desire for me to post stuff. :P

Rainshadow

Whereas I mainly use my tumblr to unwind, vent, and just generally be unproductive.  Better there than here, I suppose.  I doubt you guys would wanna hear my rants.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Banya

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Mhera

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Søren

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!