News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Bruh! That party was pretty great. I'm terribly exhausted now, but it was most definitely worth it. :P How was the rest of your weekend?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Luftwaffles

81!

My weekend was good, thank you for asking. I'm glad you had your fun ;D!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

redwallgurl

Have you seen the movie The Theory of Everything? It's really good!

Luftwaffles

No, I'm not that much into movies (big cartoon lover, you see :P), but I will try to check it out!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

redwallgurl

It's pretty great. By great I mean I was watching it and crying over it @ 1:30 in the morning.
Anyways, doing anything exciting this week?

Luftwaffles

81!

You have gotten me curious ;D

Yeah, I went to play soccer this weekend, the team got a new jersey and stuff, but I didn't perform that well :P How about ya, my friend? :)

redwallgurl

82!

That's pretty cool! 8) I used to play soccer for about 7 years, what position do you play?

Well after the party (I got picked up @ 8 and fell asleep around 3) some family friends came over and we hung out. Other than that my friend invited me to Chipotle for dinner so I did that.  :D

Luftwaffles

81!

7 years??? That's amazing. I play as a defender :) What position did you play? :)

That sounds like a pretty amazing weekend! What's "Chipotle", though? A restaurant? :)

redwallgurl

82!

I played as a defender too!  :o

And Chipotle is a kinda Mexican subway for burritos. I didn't like it that much, but it's quite popular over here!  :)

Luftwaffles

81!

Jajaj coool! Hope you performed better than I ;D

Subway... I really need to go there sometime, it is getting quite popular and I have never been there. I feel like a sociopath xD

redwallgurl

82!

Please I think you must be fine at soccer!

And from what I've seen I don't think you exactly qualify for a sociopath.  ;D

Luftwaffles

81!

;D!

Jajaja not yet, though ;D! Mmm, what other movies would you recommend me? :)

redwallgurl

82!

Well son you're about to waste hours of your life watching movies.  :D

For more mature movies I'd recommend Skyfall and The Imitation Game.

My personal favorite kids movie that's animated is Rise of the Guardians

Rated R Movies
If you want to go a bit extreme there's Attack the Block and Hot Fuzz which I find very funny.
[close]

But anyways those are some of the less popular films that I know and like, but if you want to know some popular movies I can recommend some too.

Luftwaffles

81!

Woah, thanks for all the recommendations! Yeah, in between these movies and the Marvel's ones that I have been recommended by yet another friend on this forum, I think that I'm going to need a lot of pop corn :P!

redwallgurl

82!

Marvel is so great! Well you're going to have a lot of fun working on those movies!  :D