Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

Here. Let me clarify.

f' (2.80735492206) = limh->0 [f(2+h)-f(2)]/h

f' = 7
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on August 08, 2015, 01:39:36 AM
Here. Let me clarify.

f' (2.80735492206) = limh->0 [f(2+h)-f(2)]/h

f' = 7

Baaaackfire!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Søren

Mhera

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   07:41:07 PM   Posting in Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II.

7!

Mhera

Wylder Treejumper

f' (2.32192809489) = limh->0 [f(2+h)-f(2)]/h

f' = 5
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Søren