News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Søren

My judgment has been posted. Let the session begin!

James Gryphon

Great walls of text... this is why I always regret not being the first to respond. The later you get in, the harder it is to get a read on what's supposed to be happening.

I'll try to get a post up no later than tonight. If I haven't said anything by tomorrow, then you might as well eliminate me.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on April 12, 2015, 02:45:52 AM
He's played before and he knows what he's doing, and I'd say the time per round has been well within the expected norm so far.
;D ;D ;D
This session will last as long as the previous. And I'll make the decision then. ;D

Søren

FYI, the session ends tomorrow. I wanted to make sure everybody got a fair chance to post, and a fair warning.

Søren

Triple post because my judgment will be delivered tonight. Sorry about the delay and the problems of this round. The winner of this hopefully manages it better. :P

Mhera

Quote from: the OverlordSam disappeared, and reappeared on the screen before the servants. He was strapped to a chair, with his eyelids open. All of the sudden, a TV in front of him turned on, and started playing Hallmark love movies. He started twitching from the terrible acting, but had to sit speechless at the TV.
"He will forever watch that movie. It will always give me comfort he can be prepared for a household accident by watching those commercials about Life Alert. Never can be too careful."
And here I was thinking the Justin Bieber/gif thing was bad...

Søren

I'll probably cast judgment tonight or tomorrow.
Can I ask: How does everyone like the round so far? Is it moving too fast or too slow?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Everything seems to be proceeding in an orderly fashion.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I thought I covered my tracks there.
Quote from: Sagetip"What got into me" was actually Mhera. She, after drinking an invisibility botion, had a gun to my head. The gun wasn't inviisible, but the others obviously didn't notice. Actually, I think everyone bit James was onto it. I couldn't alert them to my plight,, for obvious reasons.
(that was my response to when James Gryphon said I went to the hairdresser)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

(Actually, Jukka was the one to tell the robots we were servants, not Mhera.)
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Really, I could have sworn it was Mhera, I'll go back and check though.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I think this session might be going better, judging by the walls of text I have to read.