News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders Commentary

Started by Hickory, April 08, 2015, 11:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Søren

The next round will be coming as soon as XV is finished. So, the contestants have to be eliminated before the next round starts with a new Overlord. That doesn't have a disclosed date yet, but it will be announced here and open in the Forum Games section.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Hey, Izzy, you forgot to explain why you told me the ship was headed for the BPoD and how you knew.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Well, I knew because I programmed it to go there in the first place...

Jukka the Sling

Okay.... How are you gonna explain this?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 26, 2015, 10:14:58 PM
Okay.... How are you gonna explain this?

I already have. I was under the influence of rancor juice when I programmed it to do that.

Jukka the Sling

Søren

I would like I remind everyone of this rule:
QuoteAlso, you cannot use an excuse like being brainwashed or cloned during the task. You are you - and you are responsible for what you did wrong.
Just please keep this in mind when posting and editing your posts.

Skyblade

Let me know if I ever break a rule or need to edit a post and I'll get right to it :)

What's important to being successful in this game - in my opinion - are creativeness and thoughtfulness. Most of all is determination and the mindset that makes you want to win your way through the rounds.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Skyblade

Thanks!

Søren

You did great last round Sky, and as far as this round goes, I cant say yet. ;)

Skyblade

Thank you :)

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 27, 2015, 12:33:22 AM
I would like I remind everyone of this rule:
QuoteAlso, you cannot use an excuse like being brainwashed or cloned during the task. You are you - and you are responsible for what you did wrong.
Just please keep this in mind when posting and editing your posts.

Does what I was doing count as that?

Søren

I can't say for sure, I haven't read your original post. I'm just keeping this, as a reminder to everyone, to follow this rule. It is only a couple of rounds old.