Vermin Seas, or, In Which Vermin Fleets Are Sunk

Started by Blaggut, April 21, 2015, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The fleet is docked upon the shore. The night before had been one of celebration and feasting, (much to the dismay of one overworked cook) and there had even been a bagpipe concert. Now restless hares climb from their boats unto the shores, all awaiting your orders.

((Ok, so here's how this will kinda work. You guys decide which settlement or area to attack and I'll roleplay the vermin leader there for you guys. I'll notify you'll of the nearby areas. For now, though, let's do a little tutorial by raiding a small nearby vermin settlement. It's about 4 miles away, along the shore and a little bit into some plains. You guys order your troops into formation, start marching, and then we'll time skip over there. Or, you can take the boats nearer. But remember, always leave a small force to gaurd the boat so you don't come back to a pile of floating firewood, if anything at all.
~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Arron Mistpaw loped along the shore in the morning mist. Five hares, his morning patrol, followed him. They headed for a small pine copse, where three more figures waited. On of them stepped forward and saluted. "Sah! Left Daugherty and Gent on th ship as a guard. Waiting on your command."
Arron nodded. It was better to wait for the other commanders and captains to meet up, they would have a better attack plan.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Kili spotted Arron from a distance and bounded up to him, signaling for her hares to follow.
"Ello there, Sah, I'm Kili Fastfoot, Captain of the Tammo's Pride. Fine morning, wot?"

Hickory

Arron nodded. "Yes, it is a fine day. Speaking fo days, it's the one that we attack on. What's your attack plan?

Ashleg

Kili grinned and acted it out as she spoke, "Stealthily we'll creep up there and then spring out and...bam! Hares attacking from all sides! They won't suspect a thing!"

Hickory

OOC: Blaggut, I need some Intel on the vermin settlement.

Blaggut

OOC: Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Well, I'll make a map of it and then tell you what information your hare scouts have gotten. I should be done by the time your hares are in formation.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

"They will. We 'vermin', as you hares so like to call us, aren't blithering idiots. The vermin there will put up a fight, and panicking beasts are never good opponents" saying so Rhonaer emerged from the bushes, flanked by two hare guards.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Kilo nodded and adjusted her hat, "Aye, exactly, that's why I'm gonna scare 'em out of their wits before attacking. Y'know, give 'em the old one-two!"

Lady Ashenwyte

"And how, Captain(OOC: What's her rank?) Kili? Are we to kidnap their babes and parade their heads on pikes to them?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ashleg

OOC-
Yes, Captain.  :)

IC-
Kili grimaced, pulling her ears down below her chin. "Heck no! Why, that's addlebrained! I'd never do that to a babe. Shouldn't talk like that, bad form, wot?"

Lady Ashenwyte

Rhonaer smiled. " I was only joking. Now, on to more serious matters. If the Badger Lord gives me permission, my ship could harass the vermin fleet if they have any, to make sure that they are not prepared for the assault." the fox said. "You might want to prepare your armies and hire mercenaries, former pirates and searats should do the trick."

Blaggut

(OOC: the bager lord is actually back at Salamandestron and is currently unreachable. There is actually no current leader :P
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Blaggut

OOC: Nay, we're too far off Mossflower Cointry
~Just a soft space boi~