News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Emperor Ublaz

Where is the Western Deep, and how can you go beyond it?
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Shadowed One

It is in the Kingdom of Sunsgrove. You can go beyond it by going south, east, or north.

And I like the quotes.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Rainshadow

You should play on Firefoot!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

It may not have bombs, but its pretty good. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

You like spaghetti, which I do not like.

Rainshadow

Liswano, huh?  Cool name.  I have several characters: Eldanna (elf warden, level 52), Alreenia (elf loremaster, level 30) Ellowynne (human burglar, level 26), Annemary (elf runekeeper, level 11 (I believe)), and Sorrinn (dwarf runekeeper, level 6).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Shadowed One

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 09, 2013, 01:37:00 AM
  Liswano, huh?  Cool name.  I have several characters: Eldanna (elf warden, level 52), Alreenia (elf loremaster, level 30) Ellowynne (human burglar, level 26), Annemary (elf runekeeper, level 11 (I believe)), and Sorrinn (dwarf runekeeper, level 6).
I have Liswano (human champion, level 25), Ratherwood (human captain, level 11), and several others I can't remember at the moment.

Seriously? Are you sure that autumn is here?

Leatho Shellhound

Beyond the Western Deep looks cool.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Yessir, autumn is here!  Yesterday it was thundering, lightninging, hailing, and raining, so I'd guess it's getting close to winter.  ;)

Shadowed One

Why are you unhappy? WHY? WHY?

Emperor Ublaz

...And there's Liswano again...
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!