News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That's an awesome song.  I really wish I owned it, but hopefully, come Christmas/my birthday, I will!  Hopefully.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Sounds like something you'd find in Redwall...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

What's Cosmic Gate and all those other things??

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 15, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
I've never been to a dance.

Me either....When your homeschooled where I am, you can't go do things like go to a dance or marching band or anything like that :-\ Next up, Some 'Basic' facts about the one, the only........Wait for it...UNGATT TRUNN!

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

I think you should change some o' the facts around, 'cause I could probably recite them from memory.  :P

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 16, 2013, 09:05:26 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 15, 2013, 12:14:55 AM
I've never been to a dance.

Me either....When your homeschooled where I am, you can't go do things like go to a dance or marching band or anything like that :-\ Next up, Some 'Basic' facts about the one, the only........Wait for it...UNGATT TRUNN!

I'm homeschooled, but I go to an occasional swing dance.  (My friend's church (I believe) puts them on once a month or once every other month (I can't remember 'cause I haven't gone recently), and they teach you a couple of moves.  Then you just dance with whoever.  It's really nice when you know people there, but unfortunately, there are few people that I know that go to the swing dances, so I usually dance with one or two people over and over.  Like the first time I went, my friend (a boy) from band was there, and since I didn't know anyone, he just hung out with me all night.  It was very sweet of him (but don't tell him I said that!).)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow
Hmmm, prehaps its time for some new facts....

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 16, 2013, 11:50:32 PM
You dance?  ;D

Ballet. Classical. You interested? We need guys, or it's good bye, Pas De Duexs! which you know, are a big tradition.

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR FACTS!!!

Ungatt Trunn

I'm still thinkn' up some new ones... ;D

Rainshadow

Sketti!!  :D  :D  Sketti's very yummy.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn