News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I like how Haru describes the water, for some reason.  He makes it sound like swimming is such a beautiful thing.  Wait, that sounded like Rei.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

Dragons!

And yes, Free! is very interesting (though slightly annoying to type (dang exclamation mark)) and it's more about the characters than about swimming itself
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

A haiku is a poem that is:
Five syllables
Seven syllables
Five syllables again

Let's count the syllables: 46

Also there are more than three lines

Dragons
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

I think I'm really going to like that character...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

@Jet:  I thought you were trying to write a haiku when you were explaining it.  :P

*Gasp*  YOU'RE A TROLL, ROSIE?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gonff the Mousethief

Im pretty sure ive heard that before, just not where...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

I've read some of those.

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 17, 2014, 12:24:44 AM
HA HA HA!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

I'll read your fanfics when I have more time! Curse preparations for the stupid SAT!

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 12:57:47 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 17, 2014, 12:24:44 AM
HA HA HA!

NO! I'm a delicate flower! RAR!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Grumbles at the fact that I don't have the attention span to read fanfics*  *Grumbles at the fact that I can never find enough time to sit down and read fanfics*  *Grumbles*

The Skarzs

. . . And yet you watch anime non-stop. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Difference:  Anime (or at least, the anime I watch) is usually about 30 minutes, and is something you watch and listen to.  Fanfiction could take you several hours to complete, if not days.  Also, I don't watch it nonstop.  I haven't actually watched any anime since Monday, 'cause I've been too busy.  (Babysitting.  Woohoo...)

Do you not fit in the Cellars?  'Cause I could understand a troll of your size not being able to fit in the Cellars.  Is that the problem?

The Skarzs

Meh; I could live without anime.

In short, I'm losing my patience, and some would like no better than to see me react in an extreme way, so I'm going to take a break so that nothing like that happens.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.