The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I'm glad I'm annoying you by reading your signature.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skar, you make yourself sound much duller than you really are.

Oh, cool! Can't wait to take a my usual glance at it.

The Mask

Minty,Salty and Dual-headed.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Oh, cool!  A silver Shimmer-scale?  All I've got is a bunch of bronze ones.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I'm not a dork! I'm a stork!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

I'm considering joining your RP.
Freddy

Rainshadow

Froad?

@Deli:  Do you deliver babies?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No, but I'm an amazing archer.

I can't look at GIF's for too long, for some reason they make me nauseous.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 01, 2014, 04:20:57 AM
Nice egg

I'm jealous - It's one of the September new releases.. . . . . .

Owl City!

The Skarzs

I think you just leave that as your sig just in case your limit is reached. ;) Nice dragons.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

No, because I'm lazy, busy, or forgetful. :P Thanks.

Seriously, you make yourself out to be a total stick in the mud. That's not it at all.

The Skarzs

Ah.

Wait. . . I thought I changed my signature; is it not changed for you?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Ope, there we go!

Oh, yaaaay! YAY FOR SKAR!

Delthion