The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Eyyyyyy, I know what that's from!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Eyyyyyyyy, I don't know what's that from! ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Eyyyyyy, I don't know what that's from!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Truer words were never spoken.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Truer words have never been spoken.

EDIT:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just realized that Russa said the same thing about your siggy.  But who cares?  I'm loopy and in pain.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

I was Theoden King, Lord of the Mark!

Many awards, and the beginning of, a, poem?

The Skarzs

Good for you. *Yay party. . .*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Amen, my good friend.  A war with many fallen friends, most of whom are socks, which were viciously eaten by the dryer.

@Leatgo:  I just now noticed your siggy, and I must say, I'm quite pleased.  That song is awesome.  ;D

Maudie

Forever in the numbered days, huh? That doesn't make sense. Of course, Hazel probably couldn't make sense if she tried. Jk. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3