The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

Wow!!! I'm totally mind boggled!!!

Rainshadow

I've heard that song quite a bit on the radio.  Catchy, but it gets annoying after the billionth time.  ::)

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 13, 2015, 07:02:28 PM
It's not too hard to work out, I've never played DA:I but I'm guessing Bull only has one eye and Cole's asking him if he ever worries about demons attacking on his blind side

Well, yes, there's that, but *SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE THEY SAY IT ALMOST AS SOON AS YOU MEET COLE* Cole's also a demon (well, technically he's a spirit, but as far as I can tell, there isn't too much of a difference between the two), so that makes a bit of a difference.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria_Wildlough

Rainshadow

Okay, so basically demons in Dragon Age: Inquisition are a type of enemy that come out of rifts between the physical world and the Fade.  There's a bunch of different types of demons, including pride, envy, despair, rage, and others.  If I understand correctly, these demons only feel (or at least mostly feel) that one emotion, and use it to harm others.  Cole, one of the companions from Inquisition, is a compassion spirit (which is the opposite of demons, but if I understand correctly, spirits can turn into demons if their emotions turn foul) who left his home in the Fade to come help people.  He can read people's minds and stuff, so he creeps them out and most people think he's a demon.  So... yeah.  I doubt that really helped, but whatever.  :P

Anyway, about your siggy:

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2015, 07:21:47 PM
  I've heard that song quite a bit on the radio.  Catchy, but it gets annoying after the billionth time.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Oh, you mean Sherlock?  ;D

Cornflower MM

*Looks to the right, expecting to see an iron bull*

( :P)

Leatho Shellhound

I don't think I've ever hit the PM limit.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

"is blacking out, is blacking out..."

Life is too short to rush through it.

Søren

I think I'm being deceived into thinking your one of the brilliant types ;D

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Took me the last verse to recognize the song. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.