News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Oooooohhhhhh, THAT song!  Wow, it's been awhile since I've heard that.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*drops gift-wrapped Chip of Destiny*

Rainshadow

Oh, well apparently I just don't care all the time.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Too lazy to click at the moment, as my Kindle is slow to load web pages, but I'll make sure to click away once I'm on my computer tomorrow.  Er, today.  :P

psybox

"Do you ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?"
"No."
"Come one, remember how we'd all ask you about life on the flotilla?  It was an opportunity to share!"
"This conversation is over."
"Tell me again about your immune system!"

Ungatt Trunn

Erm, not sure what group your talking about, so...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

I have actually been clicking them this whole time.

Lady Ashenwyte

I liek air fried french fries.
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 25, 2015, 05:19:22 AM
I have actually been clicking them this whole time.

Thanks ah!