Hickory

I have no idea what that means.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Points finger at Faiy-chan*  It was the woman!  She made me do it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I've seen a video of Dragon Age: Inquisition, where the guy attacked a dragon and the Iron Bull died a lot, so yeah.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Hopefully they will hatch soon.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

18 CLICKS ONLY?! OMG!
Zahraa is nice.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Mask

Ahh Dragon cave. I Don't play anymore but good memories.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

I'm curious too. Seriously, maybe if she has a gun she could make a good threat. Or maybe if she was Starlah:
Starlah
[close]

The Mask

Well no. She had no weapon and combat training. No muscles either.

Dragon cave again.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

I found the Mask's death kinda sad.  :(

Søren

Rainshadow

*Hiccup voice*  DRAHGUNS.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

He's a bit hard to understand sometimes.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 26, 2015, 04:56:29 AM
Starlah
[close]
That's a man. o_o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Yeah, sure, go and tattle on Faiy-chan.  That's so gentlemanly of you.  ::)  ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.