Søren

I wish I knew the music to that. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Hey, I know the music to that.

Rainshadow

Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 14, 2015, 02:52:55 PM
*High-fives back* Sounds interesting. Gosh, I really need to find a new anime to watch.

I highly suggest Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo and Hiiro no Kakera.  You want a hilariously funny story with a really dorky main character?  Go with the former.  You want an epic story with both funny and intense scenes sprinkled in?  Go with the latter.  Either way, both are amazing anime with really good plots.  (And both involve awesome magic, so that's just icing on the cake.)

Oh, and if you choose to watch Hiiro no Kakera, DO NOT WATCH THE DUB.  No offense to the actors, but the dub isn't terribly good.  There wasn't really a lot of emotion put into their voices, and they butchered a lot of the pronunciations.  Dx
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Nice lyrics. I presume they're from the theme tune of Y-kt7-nnM? (Which I plan to watch, as well as HnK)

I figured it was about time for me to change my theme and I've been getting back into Night Vale recently so.....
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

*looks at sky*
*is mystified *

Jetthebinturong

I never seem to like the songs you put in your signatures
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

Sounds like an interesting place... *raises eyebrow*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Banya

You traded "baby" for "darling."  I'd rather be called "darling," personally.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

:)

Don't tell me what to do.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

(Posting after Banya)

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 15, 2015, 12:59:48 AM
So inspiring.

I laughed out loud at that ;D

Ash, that's a nice and varied signature. And I believe I've clicked on your dragons before.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Well that's quite the positive spin on it. :)