The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Daskar's inny-missy tooey Perry-bunt?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

You keep saying that, yet, we're all still here.
AWWWW THAT MEANS WE'RE YOU'RE FRIENDS! ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 24, 2015, 08:28:37 PM
You keep saying that, yet, we're all still here.
AWWWW THAT MEANS WE'RE YOU'RE FRIENDS! ;D
I never specified a time.

I think I saw their singer on a T.V. show once.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

O rly? *Decapitates Vilu with cheri katana*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

It would be nice to know what that means ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

My music teacher says that, too!  And yet we quite often have pretty good rehearsals.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

What, is your profile a split part of your personality or an entity you put on to come on here?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Happy Hiccup voice! (seriously people, he sounds like Hiccup.)

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 26, 2015, 04:25:45 AM
What, is your profile a split part of your personality or an entity you put on to come on here?

You'll never know.