News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Man, it's been so long since I read the New Testament. Kudos to you for quoting inspirational scripture!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Sounds cool! Is that the name of the band or song, though?

Rainshadow

Quote'If humans can go to the moon and back, you can turn around twice on the floor.' ~Finis Jhung

I beg to differ; I can't do a twirl (I know it has an official name, but I can't remember it :P) to save my life.  (Or maybe I can, just not while trying to walk across the stage...)

And Newsies is a musical, actually.  One that I still have yet to see...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Derp. Apparently.

BR.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Skyblade on September 28, 2015, 10:35:37 PM
Cool! :)

Though I'm pretty sure you're joking with the "completely humble" part.
Of course not, one so great, handsome, and all round awesome as me doesn't joke.

It was your future car.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 09:40:34 PM
  Gravemind, huh?  Sounds like a zambie.
I wish I could say yes. But no. Not a zombie. Although it is an infection. Funnily enough it wants not only the brains of its victim's but their bodies too. Like a zombie, but much more intelligent.

What I never get about zombies is that, once they get brains, shouldn't they return to normal? Y'know, which would only end up with only ever one zombie? (welcome to my logic here)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

I still think it's a cool quote, but with every piece of information you say, I want to it less and less. . . . .

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 11:42:00 PM
Quote'If humans can go to the moon and back, you can turn around twice on the floor.' ~Finis Jhung

I beg to differ; I can't do a twirl (I know it has an official name, but I can't remember it :P) to save my life.  (Or maybe I can, just not while trying to walk across the stage...)

Pirouette, you mean? OH! Or shenays? And yeah, I know, I can't do a double either. But it's still a nice quote. Very inspirational, to me.

Ohhh. Thanks! :P

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2015, 12:16:43 AM
I still think it's a cool quote, but with every piece of information you say, I want to it less and less. . . . .

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

Pirouette, you mean? OH! Or shenays? And yeah, I know, I can't do a double either. But it's still a nice quote. Very inspirational, to me.

Ohhh. Thanks! :P

You're lucky that my profile pic isn't high-res (is there a way to do that?) becuase it's a picture of gravemind. Creepy to you, awesome to me.  ;D

Cornflower MM

I still am not sure I want to read that. :P Cool quote or no. Likely no. :P

. . . . . . . . yes. Creepy. And I've no idea.

Hickory

(I'll stay of the topic until furhter notice)

Cornflower MM

I really do like that quote, though.

Vilu Daskar

What's wit all the /s in the last one?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Dunno, and don't care.

. . . . So. Is this the Vilu who is your (Obviously evil) counterpart, or did I miss something in Legend of Luke?

Oh, they're line breaks. It would properly look something like this:

Sweat dries,
Blood clots,
Bones heal,
Suck it up, buttercup,
Because you're a DANCER!

Søren

Reminds me of the song Human by the Killers, in which there's a chorus:
"Are we human or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees looking for the answer
Are we human or are we dancer?"

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Your the one who said they've got Mad thieving skills, right?