The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

That first line is me whenever I go anywhere.  I can't be bothered to make myself look pretty; I just throw on a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans before leaving.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

Heheh, "I was just trying to make the toast, then it kinda caught on fire."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

For some reason, whenever I see your signature, all I can think of is TTEAM, also known as Tellington TTouch, also known as fancy massages for animals that can make them feel really, really good.  (I used to use TTouch on the horses I rode so that they'd pick up their feet and not get stiff and such.  I'd also use it on myself whenever a horse stepped on my foot so that the bruising wouldn't be so bad.  It works wonders.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I'm the master of the force, not you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

That's the brain guy right.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 30, 2015, 10:40:02 PM
I'm the master of the force, not you.
I am the Master of Masters and Lords.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

He could be saying he's never seen anything quite as bad as her.

Cornflower MM

That's a lot of titles. Not all of them are Vilu Daskar's, though, so are they yours, your counterpart's, or what?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 01, 2015, 03:36:54 PM
He could be saying he's never seen anything quite as bad as her.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 01, 2015, 05:43:31 PM
That's a lot of titles. Not all of them are Vilu Daskar's, though, so are they yours, your counterpart's, or what?
I did a lot after Luke thought he killed me.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah, a lot. Such as becoming immortal? Because killed or not, Vilu Daskar would have died long before Buckler Kordyne was even born.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Immortal and unkillable.

One of many things I want is to take my rightful place as Emperor of the Forum.

Jetthebinturong

IT IS NOT RIGHTFUL YOU FOOL. NO ONE DIED AND LEFT IT TO YOU.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan