News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

QuoteChampagne pouring over us

Sounds messy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Gulps* *Throws water on fire* *Stands in front of the smoking oven with an innocent face* No, no, not at all! Why do you ask?

Hickory

Finis Jhung is a dancer, then.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

I know nothing about Halo. ..  . . .

YES. Words of wisdom!

Oh, too true, DanDan!

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 03:39:48 PM
Finis Jhung is a dancer, then.

Yep. Now a teacher, but yerp.

Rainshadow

Dancing sounds painful.  O_o

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:37:11 PM
*Gulps* *Throws water on fire* *Stands in front of the smoking oven with an innocent face* No, no, not at all! Why do you ask?

That's funny, 'cause the context of the quote is that Ted accidentally started a grease fire in the kitchen, so you throwing water would've made it worse.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

I think the second part is a bit redundant, to be honest. We already know it's your signature ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Shouldn't there be a period at the end of that?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

Rainshadow

It's quite the opposite for me; I'm not afraid of otters staring at me, but rather, I HOPE they stare.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

I listen to Green Day... every once in a while...

(could someone else beside corny respond to this?)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

What does UNSC AI Cortana mean?

Søren

I figured it was his because it says "Vilu Daskar". First thing to tip me off. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

I'm having flashbacks to 2010; that's the last time I actually actively listened to Green Day.  :P