The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Never trust a smiling Sherlock Holmes.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I think I'm gonna go check that out now.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Imperium has lasted for a million years. Howzat, eh?

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 28, 2015, 08:50:20 PM
Modern Sherlock is wrong.

Your mum is wrong.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

I remember when Rus said that.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 29, 2015, 11:19:14 AM
You're leaving?

Yes, for an indefinite amount of time. I won't post much when I do come on to check my responsibilities. I'm done. I may always be done. Right now, I don't care.

It's not like I'll be missed much - Or at all - anyway. I've got eyes.

Hickory

Bones don't always heal. There is a disease that causes weak bone structure, meaning the person with the disease couldn't heal/heal as fast as normal people.

And stop being so pessimistic. (hehe, look who's talking)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar
Never trust a smiling pirate.  Cheesy

Death to Beavers!

“It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It’s my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn’t have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!” - Brian Jacques.

Death to Beavers!

Death to Beavers!

Death to Beavers

RAEG
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Hobbits are the best, aren't they?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Why would you name your band Passenger?

Lady Ashenwyte

Vilu Daskar