Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

The RRR shall live on forever...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I KNOW HOW YOU GOT TH' MEDAL!!! HA!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Tungro

Hmm, but the list of food in the world doesn't go on forever....

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on August 25, 2019, 03:58:11 PM
"It is your attitude, and the suspicion that you are maturing the boldest designs against him, that imposes your enemy."
~ Frederick II the Great, King of Prussia
A wise saying.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ah, but it isn't all the food in th' world. It's all th' bloomin' food in my imagination.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 25, 2019, 10:15:50 PM
Ah, but it isn't all the food in th' world. It's all th' bloomin' food in my imagination.
Ah. You must have quite the imagination.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

What exactly is th' flippin' RRR?

MathLuk

Redwall Readership Restorers, a little group of Redwall fanfiction authors.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on August 28, 2019, 03:09:12 PM
"Better to be a laughing-stock than lose the fort for fear of being one." Centurion Drusillas, The Eagle of the Ninth ~ Rosemary Sutcliffe
I've never read that book. But it's got a point there.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on August 29, 2019, 08:05:20 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 29, 2019, 07:45:07 PM
Gotta love Wolfie and his cousins.
Wrong place for that
What are you talking about?  ::)
Spoiler
I know, I edited it. I get a little confused with all of these 'The person of me' games.  :P
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!