News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Yes, I used to be a big HTTYD nerd, but my older siblings teased me for it, so I stopped...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Well, gosh, that's horrible. The nerve of them! Don't let them bully you, Lass. There's no shame in liking a series. I mean... an argument could be made that Redwall is supposed to be for kids.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Eh, I was like 8, we were all quite immature... I'm over it...And if your little siblings always bugged you like I bugged my siblings, you'd want them to stop too...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I'm pretty sure you were always mad...
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

J-Jarky?....You okay?...No?...Alright...

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 25, 2020, 05:39:36 AM
I'm pretty sure you were always mad...
That cuts deep...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

It was a joke. You're a lovely beast.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Why runnin' from your heart?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

QuoteCherish the good times. The fun days with friends; the laughs; the shared tears; the talks. As the days roll by, they'll slowly slip away, sometimes never to be caught or found again. You never know when you'll see a person last. There will be a time when you and your friends went out to play for the last time, and none of you knew it. You never really know what you had until it's gone forever. Cherish the present, it is an ever passing thing.
Is that a quote?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Shakes head* At least, not all of it. Most of it was made up by yours truly, I believe.

Cherish the good times. The fun days with friends; the laughs; the shared tears; the talks. As the days roll by, they'll slowly slip away, sometimes never to be caught or found again. You never know when you'll see a person last. There will be a time when you and your friends went out to play for the last time, and none of you knew it.* You never really know what you had until it's gone forever. Cherish the present, it is an ever passing thing.

*That part I had read somewhere, I think. And maybe the following line as well.

If I ever need you, I'll be sure to tackle ya on Discord.  :)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

So, not on your art thread anymore? :P

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 03, 2020, 03:01:22 AM
*Shakes head* Not that I know of. At least, not all of it. Most of it was made up by yours truly, I believe.

-_-
Love ya *bro hugs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: lass of something much on July 03, 2020, 03:13:03 AM
So, not on your art thread anymore? :P

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 03, 2020, 03:01:22 AM
*Shakes head* Not that I know of. At least, not all of it. Most of it was made up by yours truly, I believe.

-_-
Love ya *bro hugs*

Well, I get an email whenever I am PMed.

...Pidgeons
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]