News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Dragao rolled his eyes. "I ssuposse. But when thee horrde iss eventually defeated, rrememberr: Sscorrlath iss mine!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Janna sat out on the battlements. She had not been asked to, but she dreaded staying in the hot kitchens during a battle. Her perilous hare nature took over her. She slung her stones over the wall with great enthusiasm.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

Shin grinned cheerfully, "Ah, a jollae fight, eh? Well.. let me at 'em!!!" She bounded off to the battlements, unsheathing her daggers with deliberate grace.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

OOC: Dragao Naraz is just going to sit on the battlements until he's allowed to kill something with his fangs and claws.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

ooh sounds fun.  ;)

Loprunner watched the large dragon amble off the the battlements. "Good greif, m'lady, he's a bally giant!" Suddenly, the squirrelbabe Flit and his Dibbun crew appeared, cavorting about the elders' feet. "Goo grf, m'lady, e's a bally giant!"
"Goo' grief, m'lady, ee be's a boilly goint, hurr oi!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao looked back over his shoulder at the prancing Dibbuns and hissed. A passing otter stared at him for a long time before realizing that the dragon was laughing. The otter shook his head and went on. Naraz curled up next the the wallstairs, waiting for the time when he would be allowed to kill something. More importantly, the time when he would be able to kill Scorlath...

OOC: Muse, if you haven't figured this out by now, Dragao wants to kill Scorlath.  :D

Muse

ooooooh really?  ;D jk

Scorlath grimaced at the sight of his deserter, standing on the battlements.
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao saw Scorlath standing down there, and he opened his massive jaws and let out an unearthly roar. The sound echoed and shook the trees, and the dragon glared disdainfully.

Muse

(Dragao's awfully strong. Maybe just a little less, just to give Scorlath a fighting chance?)
Scorlath waved Bloodhummer in a keening arc, it shooting out on the chain left, right, left again! Three Redwallers tumbled down, never to rise again. He smirked at Dragao. "Come and get me, "drrrragon"" he said derisively.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Don't worry, Dragao won't get to kill Scorlath with his bare fangs. like he wants to. Is Scorlath a lizard or a newt? BIC:

Dragao Naraz hisses derisively, then turns away and goes back down to the abbey grounds. "How I would love to eat that one," he muttered.

Muse

HES A GILA MONSTER :o :o :o :o :o
A..NEWWWTTTTT!!!!!????
Okay, Im good. ;)
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Gila monsters are venomous, ya know.  ;) BIC:

Dragao paced back and forth next to the abbey pond, then dove in and caught a fish. He began ripping at it violently in his frustration, then swallowed it whole.

Muse

loprunner watched the savage beast amd shuddered.
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao noticed Loprunner, but didn't bother ackknowledging him. He growled, then curled up next to the wall and closed his beady eyes.

OOC: Can we get this thing moving a bit?

Tiria Wildlough

Riverflame thought she heard a sibilant hissing noise as they left the Abbey. She edged away from it. 'Uh...Kalytra?'
Both otters watched as a sand lizard showed herself. She slid out from behind the bushes, whispering softly. 'Kemau Ssssatarrr. Nobeasssst esssscapessss from me!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.