Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

The "change profile" button at the bottom right of the forum profile page should save the changes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Is there a way to turn off quick reply for quotes? It's really annoying.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Chipster of Noonvale

It's near the bottom of the "look and layout" page when editing your profile.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

What happened with Melanda MacBurl?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 30, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Is this a repeat of @Melanda MacBurl

Not quite, no. This is the staff team having fun parading as monsters from Brian's books for a little Halloween fun with you guys. All the accounts involved have been promoted to mod status so they stand out a bit and so you know it's just the staff in disguise ;)

Quote from: Delthion on October 30, 2018, 06:29:41 PM
What happened with Melanda MacBurl?
As for Melanda MacBurl, I actually had to go back and look through some posts on that one and refresh my memory. She was someone who was promoted to mod status, but the timing was a bit off with that promotion and her non-forum life and she almost immediately stepped down. She seems like she was pretty friendly while she was here!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 30, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
Not quite, no. This is the staff team having fun parading as monsters from Brian's books for a little Halloween fun with you guys. All the accounts involved have been promoted to mod status so they stand out a bit and so you know it's just the staff in disguise ;)
Thanks for explaining.  This is all pretty cool, honestly ^-^

As for Melanda, she got promoted to admin as an April Fool's joke after being a member for less than a week, and there was a massive argument over whether or not she was a legit human or a sockpuppet (she turned out to be the latter).

Captain Tammo

Well don't I feel silly then! I guess I never picked up on that by reading only 'her' old posts. Count me as one more they fooled 8D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Asmodeus Poisonteeth

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 30, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
He liesssssss, we are no puppetsssss, the sssstaff have no control over ussssss....
Asmodeusssssss

Søren

@Captain Tammo Awesome about the video games! Can't wait to try them!
Thanks for letting us know!

I'm retired from the forum

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze pazt zeveral toimez Ah've tried puttin' photoz from variouz vikiz intae poztz, zey dinnae zhov up. Iz zere zummat viz ze viki vebzoite und/or ze forum zat cauzez ziz?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Interesting. Are you sure the image hosting site is hosting the image correctly? And that the images are properly linked (do they end in .jpg, .png etc.)?
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tezt
[close]

Ach... Ah jzut tried tae inzert an image from ze Ztar Varz viki. Viz ze original vay ze link looked:
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/d7/Krannus.png/revision/latest?cb=20121028233530
Ze picture vidnae zhae, but vhen Ah removed everyzin' after ze png, ze picture zhovz up. It lookz loike zat problem vaz zolved.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE