[DISCUSSION] The Official Redwall Cookbook

Started by Skipper, September 22, 2011, 11:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 07, 2012, 08:55:29 PM
Do they have one for Strawberry fizz?

They have several. I want to try it  SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!  ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

strawberry fizz sounds greawt i feel like a dibbun though. galdly its strawberry season so i can probably make it
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

I wanted to order a cookbook but my mom wouldn't let me, even if I payed for it. She said it was a waste of money and I was like  :o :o :o :o >:( >:(!

winifred

Could someone PLEASE send me the custard sauce recipe if they have the book?? I need it by tonight for a bridal shower my mom is hosting. If any of you guys could post it or pm me that would be great! Thank you!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Bragoon

I'll PM it to you.

Edit: done. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

winifred

THANK YOU!!! Sooo much!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Galedeep

Brian's descriptions of Abbey fare have made many a mouth water, so it should come as no suprise that fans were delighted when he published a Redwall cookbook. Have you ever tried making Redwal food? If so, what were the results?

psybox

it was good, and i feel as if there's already a thread about this.  the loamhedge nutbread thing was great.

Redwaller

Quote from: Galedeep on May 23, 2012, 11:23:44 PM
Brian's descriptions of Abbey fare have made many a mouth water
Sure did!  ;)

Redwallfan7

I want to, hotroot soup sounds good
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

We already have a topic for the Redwall Cookbook, I think this discussion fits nicely in there.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Galedeep on May 23, 2012, 11:23:44 PM
Have you ever tried making Redwal food? If so, what were the results?

Yes, my older brother made deeper'n'ever pie one night for dinner. I'm not a huge vegetable person really, but it was AMAZING. (I can't wait until I save up enough to buy my own Redwall cookbook. My friends and neighbors will find themselves being presented with various mouthwatering dishes constantly. That is, if my family doesn't get to my cooking first.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

We made October Ale. There's also a recipe for seaweed grog that I found on another website that we made.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca