[DISCUSSION] The Official Redwall Cookbook

Started by Skipper, September 22, 2011, 11:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

The October Ale Tasted like fizzy Grape juice and The Seaweed grog was good but it called for alot of salt and some of my siblings didn't want the salt.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

KitrallStreamrippler

Seaweed grog is one of the few edibles in the series that doesn't seem appetizing to me. Strawberry fizz with hot scones, on the other hand... *mouth starts watering* When I move out, I'm going to buy a Redwall cookbook and live off of those recipes. I mean, most of them are healthy, right?  ;)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Osu

Most of them are vegetarian, which can be a healthy lifestyle... personally, I'd add chicken to just about everything! Living off a Redwall-based recipe diet sounds like a fascinating idea, I might have to try that for a while, haha.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

KitrallStreamrippler

I commented that most Redwall food is healthy because I think that the Redwall 'diet' (sweets aside) seems to be fairly well balanced.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Romsca

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 14, 2013, 04:05:29 AM
I commented that most Redwall food is healthy because I think that the Redwall 'diet' (sweets aside) seems to be fairly well balanced.

Except that they don't have meat, which is why I'm criticizing that part of the books in the RP

Osu

Mod note: some early posts in this topic may appear a little out of order. This is because multiple discussions on the same topic were merged into one thread.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Thomas Barkshield

I love that book! I make deeper than ever pie and shrimp and hotroot soup fairly often. My family always loves it!

Leatho Shellhound

Neat! Is it hard to make?

Could you make a topic of the recipe to it?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Its in the book. If you already have the cookbook then you can use it, if not, then I can post it later (Its late for me). Its a little hard the first time, but it gets easier.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lutra on September 24, 2011, 12:27:36 PM
Maybe I'll have to buy this some day...sounds like I'm missing out on some good stuff. :)

YAY! I'm not the only one who wants it but doesn't have it!!