News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Appreciation Game

Started by Skyblade, October 09, 2015, 11:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

You are always there to help others, as you have been for me many times. Thank you, Corn. :)

Cornflower MM

Thank you for being so wise and sweet. :) De rien.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you for standing up for something you truly do live, even when others want to bog you down. Takes great skill right there.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 13, 2015, 06:50:55 AM
Thank you for trying so, so hard to be the best you can be. It has paid off.

This truly touched me.

Thank you for taking time and effort from your busy life to help me and others. You are mature for your age.

Also, about the chapter review! I just really want to do a good and thorough job on it, and that requires energy I don't have lately. But I plan to get to it and enjoy it as well. I'm honored you asked ^^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Thanks for always being there when someone needs you. :)

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 24, 2015, 05:59:39 AM
Thank you for standing up for something you truly do live, even when others want to bog you down. Takes great skill right there.

Thanks. *Smiles*

Skyblade

I try, though lately I have been tending to myself more. Thank you, Corny ~

Thank you for seeing the good in people and - more importantly - actually telling them what you think.

Cornflower MM

And thank you for taking time for yourself. It's not selfish, you know, unless you take it too far.

De rien. :)

Cornflower MM

*Tight lipped* Cool. Real cool.

[sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]

I'm wondering if this's worth bumping. Or if the same thing is going to happen. Because my self-esteem really appreciates it, y'know?

Skyblade

I think it's because you've posted often and the people who actually post in this thread have already said their part and may not want to go again. After all, not many members participate in this game.

I can say more about you; I'm sure. I just thought you wouldn't want me to go again. I thought it would be thoughtful to let someone else post their thoughts about you. But like I said, who ever uses this thread? ;D

I appreciate your candor and sweetness. You are truly kind and considerate, and you deserve more than you get. You are a selfless person, seeking others' needs before your own. You really want to help everyone on this forum. Despite your very young age compared to the rest of us, you are like a big sister figure. And you are inspirational. You're a good example of a good human, a human who does well but still has her problems. That's a good human. She does well, but still struggles. I see you as a role model, even though you're flipping years younger than me! You know how embarrassing that is for me to admit? You've done a lot for me. Always looking out for me, when you yourself are hurting. You are strong, Corny. Also, I really would like to meet you IRL.

I mean it.

Kitsune

Sky.  ...What is there to say? I feel like there is too much for me to express in mere words alone. Ever since I first met you, you were always encouraging and helping others. The first time you spoke to me was when I messed up my art thread ( ;D ), but you kindly told me how it should be. You live for others, Sky, and that is what makes you beautiful. Eventually, I fell for you, but I honestly do not see how anyone else could not. You are one of the most selfless, caring, and loving people I know. But, more importantly, you are my friend. I honestly cannot tell you how many times you have helped me, through actions or through thoughts alone. You are one of the reasons that I am still here, and that I strive to be a better person. I honestly wish I was more like you, Sky. You are one of my role models. Please do not let this cause you any sort of pressure or stress to live up to something that you are not. What I admire in you is that despite all of your troubles, you choose to simply keep going. That is an incredible attribute to have. I almost gave up a few times, which just goes to show how weak I really am. Countless times you have PM'd me just to see if I was okay. I wish that I could be as thoughtful as you are. You are truly Christlike to me and everyone else you meet. Yes, I know you have your flaws. That is something we all cannot help. And yes, I know you have your suffering. We all do. But what makes you truly beautiful is that you push past those to help others with their flaws and suffering. I wish I could say that I do the same. Please, Sky... know how much I - and we all - love you and appreciate you just for who you are. Please do not be so hard on yourself, and just keep being you, Sky. Thank you for being there for all of us, and for sharing your wonderful self with the forum. I do not know what we would do without you. :)

Lady Ashenwyte

Thanks for being wise, nice, and a good member overall.  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Thanks for keeping me company. It'd be a lot lonelier looking at the forum each night without you.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

@Plugg: I'm compiling the most touching posts/PMs others have given me into a file, so when I'm upset, which is more often than I should, I can look at them. And I know many of your creations are going in there, this included.

I was in public when I first read this, and fighting back tears because I didn't want people to see me cry. How on earth can I respond to this, my friend?

Firstly, though, don't call yourself weak. You are being illogical. I'm 95% sure your life has been tougher than mine. Honestly, I don't have huge problems - my life is good (don't ask me why I'm always sad, then. I'm working on it). You've made it through, and you will continue making it through. Thank you for all the help, Plugg. Thank you for, well, noticing me. Acknowledging me to a degree that really lights my heart. It's amazing.

I can see how your try, and want to do godly things, and I bet you do good things in real life as well.

You can do it, Plugg. Stay strong.

~~~

@James: I wasn't planning to log in this morning, but then I remembered that you had posted here and I wanted to be the one after you, and also some other forum business. James, you've done a lot for me, really. Thank you very much for all the help through PMs and a few posts as well. I mean, I know it can be rough to give to others, but you do it for me to an amazing degree. A truly amazing degree.

Thank you also for noticing me. It really...feels great. It does. So thank you for that as well, James.

Thank you for being devoted to Christianity.

And I know you may not believe this, just as some others may have trouble taking compliments. But even if you don't, remember that I do. Stay strong.

Verdauga

Hello all,

I'm modifying the rules to this game; You can mention ( @Member) instead of replying to the poster above. As to the poster above~

Almost everywhere you've been, you're trying to lift others up.
Hmmm.... @The Skarzs  >:D You never lose your cool, putting you a step ahead of a lot of other people I know.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

@Keva Strongbow

You're really nice, and you tolerate me and all my craziness.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!