News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls v. Guys III

Started by Søren, December 09, 2015, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber

Luftwaffles

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

NovaNocturne

Jeez. I go to sleep for a couple hours and it comes down to this. Lol there are just too many guys on this forum versus girls. XD

Andy

Every forum I've seen this game on, the girls just participate in it less for some reason.  Better things to do than us I guess. xD
Only actions can speak the truth.

Ashleg

NovaNocturne

Well that's a pain haha I just need to get one other girl on at the same time as me to play then we can totally knock it outta here.