News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls v. Guys III

Started by Søren, December 09, 2015, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Andy

Only actions can speak the truth.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

(Krantor, your profile says you're a dude...that means you're supposed to subtract one.)

MeadowR

Oh, let him. ;D

101 (Dalmatians!)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Krantor the Brutal

Wylder Treejumper

Er, Krantor, yer a guy, right mate? That means ya count down, not up.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014