News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls v. Guys III

Started by Søren, December 09, 2015, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay, Russa's here!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 25, 2019, 12:21:32 AM
72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay, Russa's here!
*Cough cough* 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Witessss

72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOO!!!! TUNGRO!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!