News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

(Changed it :))

*Dwarven accent*  Ye got an axe... stickin' outta yer shoulder... did ya know tha'?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

He's obviously Photoshopped - Did you know that, Rain?

Rainshadow

Fwower again.

What do you mean, he's photoshopped?

Full image
[close]

Cornflower MM

See that white bit by his head? Or is it supposed to be there?

Rainshadow

Yep, if you look at the full picture, it's actually light shining through his hair.  But I can totally see where you're coming from.  When you can't tell if it's hair or not, it does look like photoshop.  :P

Those flowers are really pretty.  :D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Why did you chose a puma/cougar/mountain lion? Why did I chose these flowers? Hmm?

The Skarzs

. . .

I will ignore that question.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

A dude from a band.... with sunny hair.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM