News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I love the contrast of the flowers and how they play together. What I can't help it. I am an artist.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2014, 11:51:37 PM
I love the contrast of the flowers and how they play together. What I can't help it. I am an artist.

Thanks, I liked it for those reasons exactly. ;D

BADGER! AXE! AXEY BADGER!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

BADGER! AXE! FLORIDA! BADGERY FLORIDAIN AXE!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Flowers!

And it appears as if he is watching a bug crawl across the lens of the camera. Or looking at something to clean.

Rainshadow

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER
  MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

@Corny:  Matt Thiessen, from the band Relient K.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Someone looking very very closely at something either a bug or a speck of dust.

Cornflower MM

Aaaaannnnddddddd it's Orlando again. Dude! CHANGE YOUR PICTURE TO SOMETHING THAT'S MORE RANDOMLY DESCRIBABLE! Eh, should I be talking?

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Yellow flower on a blue background!