The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

That's kind of cool.

I got so confused here.  I was looking at Rain's signature above and thinking about how that would remind Soren of the song Pompeii (they both have the words "tumbling down").  Now I follow.
I watched that video once, probably a year or so ago, and it gave me nightmares that night.  The black eyes are too creepy for me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

And you're a microwave fixed in a nice looking wall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

A man sitting in a heroic pose
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

He's just floating around.

@Soren: dangit.  I can't help but click on spoilers.  That was creepy.

Mhera

Rainshadow

Siri, why are you a microwave?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eulaliaaa!

How is he floating? I wanna learn how to float like that!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Rainshadow

H'it's h'a h'otter!

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on April 30, 2015, 01:49:36 AM
How is he floating? I wanna learn how to float like that!

Maaaagiiiiiiiiiiiccccccc!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Morgazath

I wish I looked that heroic.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rainshadow