News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Grumm

Started by GeminyaTome, October 21, 2011, 07:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminyaTome

Well, I searched the whole Character Discussion for a topic on Grumm, but couldn't find it. He is probably one of my favorite characters from the whole saga, but then again, I love moles. What's ya'll's opinion?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dotti

Grumm is certainly awesome. I love his ladle, and how he always wants zoup! His devotion to "Miz Roser" is touching.  I wonder if he ever married back at Noonvale.  I don't think Grumm's descendants were mentioned in the prolougue to Martin the Warrior.  I'd love to hear more about him. He was rather like Dinny--a staunch mole companion for a great main character.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Nightfire

ZOOP!!!

I loved Grumm's talk with the Warden

Grumm: Hurr, Oi'll make ee some zoop!
Warden: I do not do 'zoop.'

:D So funny!

I personally loved his ladle. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lutra

No zoop for you!!!  :P :P

No seriously...having a ladle as a use of a weapon was rather amusing.  Use whatever you can find I guess!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

For your information, the ladle is the most fearsome and powerful of weapons. It can make the most powerful of warriors cringe like a naughty Dibbun in seconds.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

Quote from: Nightfire on October 25, 2011, 01:32:40 AM
For your information, the ladle is the most fearsome and powerful of weapons. It can make the most powerful of warriors cringe like a naughty Dibbun in seconds.
Bahahahah!  :D :D :D  Sort of like the frying pan in Tangled!  ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on October 25, 2011, 01:32:40 AM
Heeheehee.
I don't like reading the bit about Grumm in the Mirdops' house, because you notice all his bad manners. :-[ But then, I hate rabbits. >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

GeminyaTome

I really liked is "azperamed"!!! I found a recipe for it and I'm going to make it soon!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Nightfire

Rabbits are too fussy.

Plugg Firetail

Well from what we know it could have just been the mirdop family. There have been what, 3 mentions of rabbits in the whole series(not counting hare names just appearances). I'm sure other rabbits are , for lack of a better word, better.

Nightfire

So far, Cosbro was the only sensible rabbit I know of.

Tiria Wildlough

No, there were those rabbits from Salamandastron as well.
Quote from: Nightfire on October 25, 2011, 04:59:16 PM
Rabbits are too fussy.
Amen.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Gurr oi be a lovin' my zoop!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

Quote from: Nightfire on October 26, 2011, 01:41:51 AM
So far, Cosbro was the only sensible rabbit I know of.
I don't remember Cosbro. Who was that?
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Plugg Firetail

Cosbro. That guy was awesome.