News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Diggs & Scarum

Started by Dante8002, February 19, 2020, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante8002

Now I usually liked all the hares, but Diggs (The sable queen) & Scarum (Triss) were pain in the necks. They always complained over food & talked far to much. Your opinion on them?
Yalahoo!

clunylooney

I am reading Triss right now, on chapter 26 and I actually kinda like Scarum. I get what you mean and at some points I really do get annoyed with Scarum but he isn't the worst. That title easily goes to Tarquin L. Woodsorrel (curse his name).
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

JazzOfRedwall98

Haven't gotten to Sable Quean, but Scarum was so bad for me that I couldn't finish Book 3 of Triss (I listened to to the RotW review instead). He's borderline sociopathic with how little regard he has for anyone else, and the fact that he never grows from it and just acts like an arrogant jerk whenever he's called out doesn't help. His antics aren't funny aside for that bit with Plugg about him being "educated" but I credit that more to Plugg than anything. It's not often that I want a woodlander to die in a book, but I really wish he'd died.