News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Alternate Ending to Taggerung.

Started by clunylooney, April 02, 2020, 08:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

I personaly like Taggerung's ending but I decided to make an alternate one, seeing as a lot of people seem to dislike Taggerung's ending.

The Juskabor attacks redwall's gates.
The Otters hold the line at the gate with 300 juska vermin charging towards them. The juska seem to be slowly getting in, the otters can't hold the line much longer.
Then Ruggan Bor Manages to get in and he has a duel with Deyna. The fighting seems to stop around them as they duel. Deyna has never met a swordsbeast as skilled as him and they fight all the way into the great hall.
Then Deyna gets hit, he falls to the ground with a devastating wound in his stomach. Ruggan grins and laughs, rejoicing at his enemy's defeat. Then from behind he gets an axe in his back. Nimbalo the slayer breathes heavily, his father's axe stuck deep into the back of the Juska chieftain.
Deyna manages to stand up, and using the sword of Martin he beheads Ruggan Bor right there. He and Nimbalo stagger out to see the Juskabor kneeling in the courtyard, about 500 long patrol hares surrounding them. Russano the Wise had come and using his superior numbers, he had defeated the Juskabor. Deyna, realizing he is now the rightful chieftain of this clan, (because he killed the clan's previous chieftain) he commands the Juska clan to disperse and travel south, never to return to redwall. With Deyna being the rightful chieftain, they obey. Russano pays his respects to Cregga and returns to Salamandastron.
Deyna retires from being warrior, his wound being too devastating and Nimbalo becomes the new abbey warrior.

And there it is. Did ye enjoy it? Did you like this more or less than Taggerung's regular ending? And if you have nothing nice to say and only hate, then just don't answer. I'm fine if you liked Taggerung's real ending more, (I did) but don't write mean stuff OK?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Ebantu the Kararehe

Very cool, actually. I think I like the original ending a bit more, but this is definitely good. Nice work!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

clunylooney

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 03, 2020, 10:20:38 PM
Very cool, actually. I think I like the original ending a bit more, but this is definitely good. Nice work!

Thank you! I also preferred the original ending more.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me