News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

About Brian....

Started by martins#1fan, June 16, 2011, 08:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on November 04, 2013, 03:43:37 AM
I don't know if it would even have to be a close relative. The author of the Wheel of Time series, Robert Jordan, died in 2007, before his series was finished. Another author of a similar style, Brian (?) Sanderson, finished the last several books for him (the last one came out in January of this year. It was #14). I haven't got that far in the series yet, but it seems to have worked.
But would that work for the Redwall series? The Redwall series is magical in a special way that only BJ could bring. I've read several Fan Fictions about Redwall and they were great, but were like pennies to BJ's original stories in lengths of bringing out the special Redwall magic. I've only read one Fan Fiction that was able to bring the Redwall magic %100 to BJ's fables of Redwall.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on November 04, 2013, 03:53:50 AM
Which one was it?
It was a story about Martin and Rose by Free Thought. It was pretty darn good.

Romsca

The one with the inappropriate parts?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on November 04, 2013, 03:59:11 AM
The one with the inappropriate parts?
Well, yes...but it was still good.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae zat vid probably put it dovn a bit from 100% zen, az Brian Jacques never did zat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 04, 2013, 03:20:07 PM
Zae zat vid probably put it dovn a bit from 100% zen, az Brian Jacques never did zat.
But it did a goof job in bringing out the Redwall magic full-force. You can just skip the inapropriate parts. But back on topic....