News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

An audio message (telling how I came to discover the Redwall series)

Started by Redwallfan7, January 28, 2013, 08:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I made this a little while ago, this is an audio recording of me telling you how I came to read Mossflower. I didn't show my face, this is just my dialogue. Enjoy

http://youtu.be/XTux7EP-Omo
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Yeah what'd you use to record I'm thinking of doing a recording of me singing parts of red and black

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mattio on January 29, 2013, 12:05:08 AM
Yeah what'd you use to record I'm thinking of doing a recording of me singing parts of red and black
My ipad.

Mattio

ah I have a more professional camera (not mine but the family's) I've kinda comandeered it though. Can photo bucket do videos?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mattio on January 29, 2013, 12:41:27 AM
ah I have a more professional camera (not mine but the family's) I've kinda comandeered it though. Can photo bucket do videos?

I think you would have to make a Youtube account, but I could be wrong. And Redwallfan7, you should make more soon, maybe your thoughts on some of the books.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

you might be right apparently you can upload videos on photo bucket but its not letting me and if someone who has a youtube account who wouldn't mind posting it pm me please

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 29, 2013, 01:42:07 AM
Quote from: Mattio on January 29, 2013, 12:41:27 AM

I think you would have to make a Youtube account, but I could be wrong. And Redwallfan7, you should make more soon, maybe your thoughts on some of the books.
Okay, when I have time I'll upload a video of my Redwall collection.

Mattio

the kidstube  thing didn't work  >:( no idea why

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Osu

Remember to only bump a topic if you have something worthwhile to contribute to the conversation. Always strive to write quality posts! One or two word answers rarely contribute to the conversation.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.