News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which is better taggarung or High rhulain

Started by rachel25, February 09, 2013, 02:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

First,  this is off subject but my name is Rachel  :). Now to answer your question. While High Rhulain has some strong points to it, I have to go with Taggerung. I like how Brian made it so that Tagg (Deyna) is equivalent to a teenager, and also how it focuses on him finding his identity (searching for Redwall Abbey) after he was raised in a vermin camp. His tattoos are awesome  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WoodenSpoon

You know... I really don't know. Both had their good and bad points. I liked the villians in High Rhulain. Taggerung was a little weak in that department. I think Tagg was a stronger character then ... what's her name? I know it's similar to tiara.  Anyroad, I wish she had brought her friends with her on the quest. I think that would've improved things. I also wish more focus was given to the slave otters.

Now that I think of it... I prefer Taggerung.

Leatho Shellhound

High Rhulain for the win....and her name is Tiria Wildlough.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Are you talking about the book or the person?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WoodenSpoon

Romsca

I like the book Taggerung better, but out of the two otters, my favorite is Tiria. I didn't like how Deyna seemed afraid of killing anyone to the point where it got really annoying

321tumbler

I can't pick! I like both to much! I really liked Taggerung's sister.

Captain Tammo

High Rhulain!!!!
It was the first redwall book I'd read all the way through (The Long Patrol was the first I read, but surprisingly, I finished it almost last XD) But Hgh Rhulain was my first, and one of the best!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 13, 2013, 02:47:54 AM
High Rhulain!!!!
It was the first redwall book I'd read all the way through (The Long Patrol was the first I read, but surprisingly, I finished it almost last XD) But Hgh Rhulain was my first, and one of the best!

Yay! High Rhulain fans!

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I just can't decide! There both really good.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

When I started reading High Rhulain, I could barely put it down. So I go 100% with High Rhulain!

It's my second favorite after Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Redwaller on February 20, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
When I started reading High Rhulain, I could barely put it down. So I go 100% with High Rhulain!

It's my second favorite after Redwall.

Yes!!! Another fan!!

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000