Which is better taggarung or High rhulain

Started by rachel25, February 09, 2013, 02:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 29, 2013, 06:49:46 PM
Quote from: Martin the warrior on March 20, 2013, 11:00:51 PM
Taggarung was great I thought
Yea, it had a great storyline, but it had a real lame ending.
HOW ON EARTH DID TAGGERUNG HAVE lame ENDING IT HAD A GREAT ENDING >:(  ::)

Romsca

Well maybe because Taggerung ended with Deyna getting his tattoos and his birthmark taken off

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Romsca on May 27, 2013, 07:02:32 PM
Well maybe because Taggerung ended with Deyna getting his tattoos and his birthmark taken off
I didn't like how he did that escpecially the one on his paw.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Yeah, I didn't like how he removed his birthmark
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Sometimes I blame Rikki for it, like "oh, look at all those bad tattoos! I better take them off. Oh, and he has a birthmark too. Oh, I'm removing the tattoos anyway, so why not just take off the birthmark as well?"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

they removed his birthmark so any Juska who came looking for him wouldn't be able to know it was him  :P And Taggerung is just Epic  ;D

Maudie

I know, I just keep thinking something along the lines of:
"Like the Jiuska are gonna walk up to him and go 'Hey, you! Yeah, you, we got something we need to check. Hey cronies, come help us look at this guy's wrist so we can see if he has a flower birthmark. Well, what do ya know? He does have a birthmark after all! He must be the Taggerung! I think I'll cut his head off so I can be the Taggerung!' I mean, seriously, like they're ever gonna look. Besides, they think that the fox who kills Gruven in the end is The Taggerung."

Romsca

Yeah, they'd pretty much forgotten about him by that time anyway

clunylooney

I adored Taggerung, I am still conflicted on whether I should put it higher on my rankings but High Rhulain was just so gosh darn cool. High Rhulain. (for now, like I said I am still conflicted with Taggerung.)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Corporal Rubbadub

Taggerung, but in High Rhulain, I really like Leatho Shellhound, and Kolun Galedeep.