News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A book of all redwall art

Started by Captain Tammo, February 21, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Wouldn't it be neat if the Jacques released a book of all the art from all the books in one big album? It would have the cover art to all of them as we'll as chapter art, borders, and maybe some blank pages at the end for you to make your own designs! I think it'd be awesome!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

I didn't like some of the artists, though

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 21, 2013, 05:21:08 PM
Wouldn't it be neat if the Jacques released a book of all the art from all the books in one big album? It would have the cover art to all of them as we'll as chapter art, borders, and maybe some blank pages at the end for you to make your own designs! I think it'd be awesome!!!

That would be cool.

Is it kinda like this? http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Book_Cover_Gallery
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

321tumbler

I think that would be an awesome idea!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

I could do that for the website. But making it into the book, I don't think it'll happen.  :(

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)