News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Abridged Redwall Audio Books

Started by Ungatt Trunn, April 02, 2013, 08:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Whats the differents between the Unabridged Redwall audio books and the Abridged Redwall audio books?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

#nook

I don't know, but I heard that the only version of Pearls of Lutra available is abridged :(

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 02, 2013, 10:34:48 PM
#nook

I don't know, but I heard that the only version of Pearls of Lutra available is abridged :(
There arn't any Unabridged versions of Pearls of Lutra available on ebay?

Tam and Martin

The Abridged are not the full version and I don't think there is a full cast. BJ acts out all the voices himself.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 03, 2013, 08:17:31 PM
#nook

There arn't any Unabridged versions of Pearls of Lutra available on ebay?

I haven't looked there yet, but I heard that there never was an unabridged audiobook version

Lily

There's a list of all of the audiobooks available on the wiki. Romsca's right, it looks like there never was an unabridged version of Pearls of Lutra.

Romsca

#nook

Does it say what scenes were in it? Because, as long as it includes every scene with Romsca and just takes out some of the boring parts (looking for the pearls in the abbey and basically any part with... :-X...Grath...), it just might be worth looking into

Lutra

Why bother with the audiobook if you're so concerned about what scenes will be cut?  If you're already aware that you will be disappointed with it (no matter what) then why go through the motions.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

#nook

Because I want to listen to an audiobook with Romsca in it

Lutra

If its abridged, I think someone already said that Mr. Jacques reads the stories himself.  You don't get a full cast so you won't "hear" Romsca any differently.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

#nook

Why is only the Abridged version available? They never made an Unabridged version?