News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Brians Death Mourning Page.

Started by Blaggut, August 24, 2013, 07:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

This is a page for talking about Brian's death. You may make your comment religios or even mean, but no rants please. Also try to stay on subject as possible. Though you may talk about if BJ's family start up redwall again and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure we all miss him. Even I do and I found redwall after he died. I've only been a fan for a year and am only 11. But I still miss him a lot.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

I do too. If only he had written more Redwall Books.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Yes, it's very sad and he was hardly old. At least he seemed to have an active, varied life and he knew so many people enjoyed the Redwall series. And to get 22 books out of the series gives fans a lot to hold on to. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

he had an amazing life I've been reading about what he did he was a sailor amongst other things maybe that's why he wrote about so may boats and ships in redwall  :)  :'( 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ah guezz 'e bazed a lot o' ze Redwall eventz after ztuff 'e 'ad done in 'iz life. Ach, ah mizz 'im!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Banya Streamdog

Same with me. My sister read Lord Brocktree, then loved them so much, that she collected them, getting some for her birthday and some for christmas. Then my brother (Tam) got to liking them too and read all of them!

Oh, and I also heard that Brian Jacques died Febuary 4th. (I think)
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

MeadowR

It was either Lord Brocktree or The Long Patrol that I read first too, coincidentally.

When I first started hearing about Redwall books I at first dismissed it. :o Soon learnt the error of my ways!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Blaggut

I think Brock might be re-sold more often. And I put it off at first to, I was like. "oh this seems fine some rabbit writing a book, ok" and then I just started reading a ton of other stuff, including the hunger games.
~Just a soft space boi~

brocka

Well put, Meadow Rabbit. We have a lot to read and re-read. Yay!Our generation is really fortunate to have a unique perspective: we read them as they were being written. Future readers will see them as a collection. My big thing was coming to terms with the fact that there won't be any more. I cried when I heard the news of his passing and sometimes I still do.

Emperor Ublaz

:'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :'(

Okay, I'm good. To tell the truth, hearing about BJ's death was quite a shock to me.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Blaggut

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I didn't even start reading till after he died. And it's still so sad!!!
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Me neither. I so wish I had gotten to meet him.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien