A Redwall Holiday

Started by Matthias720, September 23, 2011, 02:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminyaTome

February 5 is only a 1 1/2 weeks away. We need to finalize things!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

eualaia

i'll PM people i know to attend
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Rosie Ronan

This is a wonderful idea!  Yes...things need finalized, I'm so new here though, I will only read this thread and add a few suggestions of my own.  How about 'Brian Jacques Day' as a name?  That way there will be no confusion as to who is being talked about for outsiders who might hear comments and such about this mysterious new holiday.  :)

Suggestions for activities: posting artwork, stories, poems (some of you mentioned poems already)

If someone could come up with a riddle for everyone else to try and solve would be really fun!

Someone mentioned a powerpoint.  That's a great idea and leaves room for many different powerpoints.

Posting photos of Brian Jacques as was mentioned would be another wonderful activity.  I'd like to post the photo of me with Brian Jacques at the book signing.  :'( such good memories.

Making Redwall food would be a treat for everyone (fun play on words there)  ;)

So is February 5th the day for sure or will it be later?
Never give up.

eualaia

HOW BOUT WE HAVE A REDWALL FEAST?! in the cellars i have a feast topic i can change it to somethin else any suggestions?
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Bragoon

I'm going to go simple, just make dinner from my Redwall Cookbook on the 5th.  I'll probably make Strawberry Fizz, which I like a lot but don't make very often, Turnip'n'Tater'n'Beetroot Pie, the apple and blackberry cake that Jess Squirrel made in the Summer section, and one other thing to serve as a main dish, not sure what yet. 
Oh, and maybe some Loamhedge Nutbread.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

I'll maybe make some strawberry fizz or something. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Well, it's now Brian Jacques Day. Shall we make a new topic for it?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.